Thursday, February 5, 2009

Surround Yourself With Good Friends


Chester Elton appears on CNN from Garrett on Vimeo.


Like millions of Americans, I have been looking for a job the last several months. Earlier this week on CNN I heard a great interview with Chester Elton, author of The Carrot Principle. After enduring a few discouragements, Chester gave me a new perspective and a new idea for this blog. He advised job seekers to involve their circle of friends and sphere of influence in their job search. So that is EXACTLY what I intend to do through this blog. So here is the deal - over the next few weeks I am going to take any and all suggestions from you, my readers and friends. Introduce me to people you know with open jobs. Give me leads on open positions you have heard about.

No comments:

Post a Comment