Thursday, January 29, 2009

About Me and What I am Looking For...

I have never been afraid to take on new challenges and I like to think outside the box. I am looking for a challenging position where I am able to interact closely with people and have unlimited earning potential. I am an Eagle Scout, fluent in spanish and graduated from BYU-Hawaii with a degree in Political Science. I am currently seeking opportunities in Business Development, Marketing and Relationship Management.

Past opportunities have taken me to live all over including Scottsdale, Dubai, Mexico City, and Salt Lake City, so needless to say I am willing to relocate wherever the right opportunity lies!

Please share your comments and pass along your ideas! Thank you for your support!

1 comment:

  1. Take a look at www.startuphire.com

    It lists 1000s of jobs at VC backed companies nationwide.

    You can receive notification when a job is added that fits your desired criteria such as role, location, stage or investors

    ReplyDelete